Friday, October 1, 2010

Wrong again!

Never
I mean NEVER judge a book by its cover.
Take the bible for instance.
It may look cool with shiny gold letters and what not but its dull.
I've had experiences where people judged me based on the way I dress & look.

I've also judged a couple of books my self.
Big mistake.
Don't even judge emos by their looks.
They may look like little wimpy Pieces of poo.
But in reality, they're much more!.
So if you find something new or meet someone new
Get to know them before yous tart thinking anything.
Who knows that person can turn out to be the best person you ever meet!

17 comments:

  1. Haha. I can never find the pokemons i'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mentality. Very wise indeed.

    I also lol'd at the comic. It's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the bible and I have to say it's bullshit.

    Did you know that if adam and eve have belly buttons then they're born of humans and not gods? yeah that's what I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hate getting lame potions instead of some shiny poke-stuff -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, really.
    You've just wrote a lesson I learnt and took to heart in 10 years of travels.
    I've had complete strangers help me out, some of them who you would never expect to do so.
    I whole heartedly agree, against judging a book by it's covers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen brotha!!! i try to not judge people... but i like to make fun of em

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disagree, peoples appearance is what everybody sees.
    It's just Natural for everyone to judge by what you see.
    How else would we have any sort of design in our world?

    ReplyDelete
  8. >I disagree, peoples appearance is what everybody sees.
    It's just Natural for everyone to judge by what you see.
    How else would we have any sort of design in our world?

    Not all looks can be controlled. However, you are right. People, for the most part, choose to look like what they do. They should be conscious of the possible consequences in doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha love the picture hate when that happens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meet as many different types of people as you can...this will really broaden your world view and eliminate your prejudices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I try to keep this in mind, really. You never know what you can expect from people.

    ReplyDelete